Salem

You might have read my post about The Witch Collection's release from Lime Crime, so when they were released I just couldn't help myself and I bought 2 of the new Velvetines, including Salem.


Salem Lime Crime Velvetine review. Beka's Beauty - UK Beauty Blog

Salem Review. Lime Crime Velvetine Review on Beka's Beauty. UK Beauty Blogger

Salem Velvetine review on Beka's Beauty. Lime Crime review - UK Beauty Blog

Velvetine review - Salem from Lime Crime review on Beka's Beauty. UK Beauty Blog


UK Beauty Blog. Salem Review from Lime Crime on Beka's beauty.


Salem is a gorgeous, burnt brown/red shade and I've had this on my wishlist for a while now. Velvetines look like a thick lipgloss, glide on flawlessly and dry with a seriously matte finish! With which the fascination/obsession began.


Salem Swatch. Salem velvetine review from Lime Crime. Beka's Beauty Blog

Salem Velvetine Swatch. Salem from Clueless Witch collection at Lime Crime. Beka's Beauty - UK Beauty Blog

Salem review from Lime Crime. Salem Swatches on Beka's Beauty.

Salem Review from Lime Crime. Velvetine Swatch on Beka's Beauty.


What do you think of Salem? Wicked was my other purchase, blogging about that later in the week so make sure to come back!

5 comments:

  1. I really want a Velvetines Lipstain! This colour looks incredible on you, but I reallllly want the red. Or the deep purple.

    AMANDALOVES | UK Style and Beauty Blog

    New Spring/Summer Lookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been all over my instagram! It looks beautiful which I never thought I would say about a brown lip color lol! Love your teal hair tips! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really suits you! Not sure if I could pull it off though. I have fallen out of love with my Velvetine lately as it isn't lasting that long :(

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This suits you SO much Beka!

    Eve & Faye x
    The Sugar Spun Sisters | A blog about clothes, cosmetics and coeliac disease.

    Take a look at our latest post - how to make your own DIY floral crown!

    ReplyDelete