MUA Luxe - Powerbrow

MUA Powerbrow review. Beka's Beauty - UK Beauty Blog

MUA Luxe Powerbrow review on Beka's Beauty. UK Beauty Blog


I think I must spend the most time on my eyebrows when I do my make up. 

They have to be perfectly shaped and filled in otherwise I feel like a bit of an idiot. So if I see a new product out there for my brows then I just can't help but want it! And that is exactly what happened when I came across the Powerbrow pencil from MUA

With a dark pencil at one end complete with highlighter at the other, you can shape, fill and highlight your brows to your hearts content. Better yet, because it's from MUA, it didn't break the bank! BONUS!

Review of MUA Luxe Powerbrow on Beka's Beauty

UK Beauty blog with MUA Luxe Powerbrow Review. Beka's Beauty

Beka's Beauty review of MUA Powerbrow Luxe. UK Beauty Blog.

Powerbrow Luxe review. Beka's Beauty - UK beauty Blog

Powerbrow Luxe from MUA review. Beka's Beauty UK

Powerbrow Luxe from MUA, the review. Beka's Beauty UK

MUA Powerbrow Luxe review on Beka's Beauty. Swatches.

3 comments:

  1. yay been looking for something like this for a while thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Luxe range and haven't noticed this in Superdrug before! Looks lovely, I'll give it a try :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to give this a try, I love that it includes the highlighter! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete