Motivate Me Monday

This week's Motivate Me Monday is a little different to the usual. I just thought that rather than having some fitspo up, I would let you in on a fitness trick that you will not only enjoy but see great results from. 

You might have seen some blog posts on dog walking I do with Elliot's two bichon frises', so when I went up to his last week I decided to switch on my MapMyRun app and take a look at just how much you can get from such an enjoyable task. 

After walking, running and playing along the beach for an hour, we had travelled 2.2 miles and burned 371 kcal's, which I'm sure will have been a lot more considering we were walking on sand. How amazing is that?

So before you think that fitness is a drag, get yourself out this Bank Holiday doing fun activities like beach walks. With or without a dog, you'll still be getting the benefits. Even better, when I'm out burning these calories, I can get some great shots of the dogs to feed my photography needs. 


















1 comment: