Macadamia Healing Oil Spray


Macadamia Healing Oil Spray Review on Beka's Beauty. UK Beauty Blog

I'm really getting into my hair care at the moment now that I'm a fully fledged blonde. I've been adding protecting sprays and oils to my daily routine with this Healing Oil Spray being the latest addition. I've used Macadamia products before, with their no tangle brush being a much used part of my hair care routine, and I really love this one now. Usually with my hair oils I have to get my hands messy to get the goodness into my hair, but with this oil being in spray form, that mess in eliminated and I still get the benefits of hair oils before styling. It's such a light mist that your hair doesn't get that greasy look we all dread getting with hair oils, it's just so good. I'm really pleased with it and I'll be using this daily now.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the idea of a spray oil! I hate that it stays on your hands for hours. I love Macadamia products anyway so this sounds amazing!
    Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macadamia! Hoooray!
    I love their No Tangle hair brush. It's really amazing! After using it I never use any other hair brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review :) I love that this comes in spray form, I hate getting oil all over my hands! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so need to get on this maccadamia hype but I'm always forgetting to make the purchase come 'haul time'...

    Must must get it!

    Ash xx

    ashleedel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to get some of this for holidays. My hair dries out terrible when i'm abroad.

    Lorna x
    www.heartsofbrass.co.uk

    ReplyDelete