Friday Favourites #33

As most of you will have seen, I do a feature on Monday's to motivate not only myself but all of you too, to get fit and healthy. I've been on this quest for a while now and with the help of MyFitnessPal, I'm really starting to enjoy my food again as well as thinking about what I'm eating.

And it's all really so that I can wear whatever I want and feel comfortable. This dress is a prime example of the style of clothing I would love to wear once I'm more confident with my body. I love the whole side boob thing going on with this and I just think it's stunning. One day Beka, one day.




1. Missguided Marenna Backless Skater Dress in Red
2. River Island Black Geometric Print Peep Toe Wedges
3. Topshop Rainbow Straw Clutch
4. ASOS Katy Perry Eylure Punk Princess Lashes
5. Lord & Berry Matte Lipstick Crayon in Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment