Fresh Amour

As a beauty blogger, you do tend to build quite a collection of make up and that sometimes, items can get neglected. Today's post is about a product I had totally forgotten about until I went rummaging through my make up drawer the other day. 


As you can see, it's not looking it's best, even if it is a MAC.





Fresh Amour showed up at just the right time really. It's Springtime and that usually means pretty pastels start to come out of the wood work, so this lilac mattene lipstick is perfect!





I know this shade looks a little crazy on me, but I really love it. This might be more wearable played down with a two tone look. Still gorgeous though.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh thats a weird colour! Looks a bit like a dodgey powder lips!
    You lips are AMAZING though!!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I think it's weird too. but I will make it work lol Thanks Daisy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing on you! Not sure I could pull it off quite as well though ha!
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bea! I bet you could, there's a more subtle one on MUA that would look great without being so in your face x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not pull this colour off! I have so many products that I need to rediscover in my collection x
    Rachel xx
    heartoceansecrets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete