Urban Decay Ammo 2 Palette

I have loved Urban Decay from the first moment I saw a little stand of it in Boots, I must have been around 11-12 years old and all of the glitter and bright colours stood out from anything I'd ever seen before. So when I got the chance to try out the Urban Decay Ammo 2 palette I literally couldn't wait. Until the infamous Naked palettes, the Ammo 2 contains 10 highly pigmented colours ranging from a creamy green, shimmery baby blue and highly gilded gold. 


SMOG - A heavy bronze shade with plenty of shimmer and shine 
MILDEW - Not at all like it's name, the lime green is the perfect mix of a warm green and shimmer
OIL SLICK - The darkest in the palette, a shimmery coal shade this looks great on a smokey eye
LAST CALL - A deep rose shade with super shimmer finish
CHOPPER - One of my favourites in the palette (I use this for contouring) a off bronze shade with plenty of shimmer
MAUI WOWIE - The most used colour in the palette, this shade is packed with gold shimmer and looks great on the inner corner of your eyes
SHATTERED - Perfect for a spring look, a shimmery baby blue perfect for brown eyes
POLYESTER BRIDE - The lightest shade in the palette, an off white shade with plenty of shimmer
GRIFTER - A beautiful lilac shade with shimmer 
SIN - Another of my favourites, a biscuit brown that gives your skin a light shimmer without a bold colour


The palette also comes with the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, which I had never tried before and absolutely loved. A nude cream that feels like velvet on your eye lids and allows your colour to last throughout the day.

You can get your hands on this amazing palette from Lookfantastic & HQhair

6 comments:

  1. I think I may now need this palette! lol Great post :)

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may now need this palette! lol Great post :)

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous palette! The colours are so pretty :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a gorgeous palette hun! :) love it, great review xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours look amazing! I really want to try the Eyeshadow Primer Potion so bad x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous palette! Need this in my life! Especially love the green colour! x x

    ReplyDelete