New Lush Extensions

I used to have really long hair *sobs* but due to me having white blonde hair and styling it all the time it gradually got shorter and shorter. That's when I started wearing extensions, however I glued them in BIG MISTAKE girls.

Don't ever glue your extensions in!!!

It left my hair in worse condition and just horrendous looking. I am now in recovery but I do wear clip ins when I'm going out somewhere nice or on a girly night out. 

For this I call on my favourite hair extensions company, Lush Hair Extensions.



Made from 100% human hair, these extensions look real and blend really well into your hair. I got my extensions in Lightest Brown (thankfully they match perfectly, no emergency dye jobs this time) and I got them at 15'' purely because I've had 18''-24'' before and they can look a bit weird on me, especially if I want my hair straight. 


I love these, everyone thinks that my hair is my own, so what if I don't correct them all the time, I'm only human. :)


And whilst you're there, check out the false eyelashes and accessories they have on offer. I couldn't help but make a cheeky eyelash purchase. Hey, it's valentine's day soon and I need my eyes to flutter ;)


2 comments:

  1. These extensions are gorgeous

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to check them out, they look so gorgeous,i love hair extentions but still haven't found a good brand yet so will check these out, great post :) x

    ReplyDelete