My Vampire Is Buff

 

At the moment I currently love any nail polish in the nude, white or cream family. So when I got to try out this gorgeous new addition to OPI I was more than excited.


My Vampire Is Buff is a light, off white nail polish from the new Euro Centrale collection at OPI. With a creamy finish, I couldn't help but fall in love with it. The perfect mix of attitude and innocence in one polish.



After just two coats I was left with a seriously opaque cream finish that looked glossy and dried quickly, leaving no marks when I woke up in the morning.


You can get this amazing polish and the entire Euro Centrale collection at Lookfantastic, HQhair and Beauty Expert.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks gorgeous Beka! I can't wait to start wearing white polish in the Summer when I have a tan :) I think it looks so pretty! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! Itll be amazing through summer too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love the colour! It's the perfect base too to layer up with a glitter polish. :D xx

    www.charissarae.com

    ReplyDelete