February Glossybox

Will You Be Ours?


This months Glossybox brings together the essentials to be as gorgeous as you can be throughout February. 5 gorgeous products complete with a cute lollipop in the shape of a love heart.


This Raspberry Soft Cream from Docteur Renaud is so gorgeous. It actually smells like raspberry filled donuts, amazing. Containing 4 raspberry extracts this cream absorbs into your skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple again. This is a great product and it works great on elbows and knees in need of a little bit of TLC.



I've never heard of MICABELLA cosmetics before and the smart packaging didn't put me off using this amazing Mineral Blush Powder. Made from 100% natural Mica, a crystal based mineral, this creamy powder blush gives you a light bronze shade that blends evenly into your cheeks. Another plus, this mineral blush has an SPF15 so no need to worry about sun damage. 


 I've used Anatomicals before and I love the brand. The packaging is very appealing and the branding is so quirky it really stands out from other brands. Not only that, the products actually work, this You Need A Blooming Shower body cleanser smells gorgeous and really refreshes your body.






 I've never heard of Helen E Cosmetics and this Moisturising Lipstick is the perfect shade for me. A sheer, plum shade that leaves you with a rich and shiny finish, you can find this lipstick for £8 at helen-e.com




This eyeshadow duo from Modelco is amazing. The palette Bronzed Goddess contains 2 shades, one gold and one brown, making this the perfect combination for a metallic smokey eye.


10 comments:

  1. It looks like a lot of really great stuff! That blush powder looks really beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Glossybox looks so much better than the one I got

    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of this box... it's fab! I love the look of the eyeshadows xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog :) was wondering if we could follow each other? I've just followed you x

    the-beauty-drawer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dieing to try a beauty box, but no I would get stuff I didn't want xx

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you sign up to Glossybox you fill out a little form of what you like and don't like. It's pretty cool, that way you never get something you don't want :)

      xxx

      Delete
  6. Think I might have to order a GlossyBox!
    Following you :)

    Could you check out my blog & maybe we can follow each other?
    Thanks so much! :)

    www.maiamaritzagray.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks so good!:) loving your blog, now following!

    www.trustinvogue.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete