Beauty Blog Swap


I don't know how many of you have heard of this before, but a Blog Swap is where you and another blogger send each other beauty goodies to enjoy and write about.

I was a little dubious, I was sure to be put with someone who would get me something horrendous, but thankfully I was partnered with Zoe from Face Value Beauty and she must understand what kind of girl I am from just looking through my blog.

She got it spot on with her gifts, a mixture of nail polishes, skin care and a Benefit product SWOON






First of all is the Benefit Pore Fessional, I've wanted to try this for ages and my eyes lit up when I saw it in the box (big thank you Zoe). The packaging is amazing and I've always heard amazing reviews about this product from other blogs. The beige primer cream quickly spreads on your skin and leaves it with an almost velvet feel. This is amazing under make up, I almost can't stop feeling how soft my face is but I can't procrastinate with my make up schedule, so I continue. Foundation goes on easier and my make up lasts longer, LOVE THIS. Will be repurchasing as soon as this runs out. Buy The Pore Fessionals at ASOS.


The first of the nail polishes is this vibrant red polish from Sally Hansen. The Insta-Dry in Rapid Red is my kind of colour - classic, opaque, glossy and quick drying. Can't wait to use this on my next set of false nails (I have yet to muster the effort of gluing them all on). You can get your hands on this polish from Xtras-Online.





Ahhh this girl has made me so happy, I love Essie nail polishes. I have an addiction to them atm and this metallic shade in Nothing Else Metals is right up my street. I already have Penny Talk with a slight rose gold shade, but this one is my new crush. A light lilac/silver shade, this Essie polish will be one I'll use frequently this year. I can see myself using this as a tip or half moon at some point. Excited. You can buy this amazing polish from Essie
Thanks Zoe for this amazing Party Survival Kit from Korres. A set of all natural skin care products that will honestly save my life when I'm travelling to and from Newcastle over the next few months. 

I have a little romance with body butters and this Korres Guava one looks incredible. Not only that it smells gorgeous, to me it smells like coconut but it has a light lemongrass finish that is great for just after the shower freshness. It's size is perfect for when I'll be going away and needing some much needed moisture, the last thing I need is to be hauling up a huge pot of body butter when my case is already limited to space after all the shoes :) 

Yet another life saver this Korres Guava Little Shower gel will prove most useful. It smells sooooo good, citrus and fresh which is ideal for a shower gel to wake you up.

I've never tried a liquid eye make up remover before and this Korres 3 in 1 remover is very intriguing to me. As well as a make up remover, it cleanses and tones your skin, making a 3 step skin care routine over in a flash and just one product. A light, white cream that you can choose to leave on or wash off for a cleanser that can work for the way you need it to. I'm much more of a wash off girl so for me I used this and washed it off. It left my face feeling fresh and definitely did remove more make up than my simple supermarket make up wipes.

A cute little tube, this Korres Wild Rose 24 hr Moisturiser has a lovely, light floral scent and absorbs quickly into your skin. With an additional SPF 6 I can avoid all of those summer rays we have in England :/ 

This is interesting, Korres Chewing Gum with a natural flavour that literally nearly made me swallow it. With a delicious lemon flavour this chewing gum was certainly very different to my usual spearmint gum. Although I loved the flavour the texture was strange, it was really soft and it didn't last very long until it went to that annoying hard texture at the end of a chewing gum's life. 

How cute, Zoe definitely did an amazing job and I'll definitely have no issue doing another in the future.

Make sure to check out her blog here at Face Value Beauty
xxx

7 comments:

  1. You got some pretty cool things :) I love the Benefits Benefit Pore Fessional primer its awesome :)

    Thanks for sharing :)
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to try PoreFessional but heard a lot of mixed reviews, glad you love it!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some nice things :) I've got that Essie nail polish, it's so nice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's nice isn't it, wearing it as I type :) So shiny xx

      Delete
  4. This is awesome. The Rapid Red polish is gooorgeous.

    Allie xo
    Ignoring The Changing Room Mirror
    Misbehave!Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeee, so glad you like your stuff! Time to feel smug now - we both did well on our very first swap!

    Lots of love
    Zoe x

    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour of the Essie varnish!


    New post up if you would like to take a look please. Thanks! :)

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete