Soap & Glory Affair


Now I certainly do love my Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, but when my friend Kat got me this from Soap & Glory I couldn't help but try it. Feeling like I was cheating on my skin, I approached this cautiously, hoping that I wouldn't break out after using it. 

This Soap & Glory Hot Cloth Cleanser can match that of the Liz Earle one that's coveted by many beauty bloggers. It smells beautiful, goes on lightly and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth.


Here is the amazing part.

So usually I'm quite lazy before I got to bed. Only using a make up wipe to take off my foundation, mascara and eyebrows... Little did I know what I was leaving on my skin until...






How shocking is that!! No wonder I break out and get clogged pores! If you want really clean skin with results you can see with your eyes. I highly recommend you try this Hot Cloth Cleanser.

You can get your hands on this from Boots.


11 comments:

  1. Lovely post Beka! This looks lovely as I do like a good hot cloth cleanser!

    Muslin clothes are great, especially for gentle exfoliation. I wonder if you've thought about trying this with a flannel as they usually stay hotter for longer on the skin :-)

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really love my muslin cloth. Where have they been all of my life?!?

      x

      Delete
  2. Have you tried the No 7 hot cloth cleanser? It's a beaut :)

    New Follower x

    how-lovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't but I might have to now. Thanks for letting me know

      x

      Delete
  3. Oooh this sounds fab! I love S&G products!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the liz earle one too. Amazing how much dirt they bring off eh x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really love my Liz Earle one too. It's outrageous how much make up gets left on your skin

      x

      Delete
  5. Great post :) I was looking at this in Boots and wondering whether I should get it, think you've convinced me! Makes me feel a little grossed out about what I'll be leaving on my skin, actually :(
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly. Can't believe it, but it answers why I get dry skin or blemishes. Brilliant product x

      Delete
  6. Oh wow I also clean my face with just make up whips not a good idea as I can see from your experience I shall try's this looks like a great and easy way to clean my skin thank you for this post
    Would love if you check out my blog
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's so satisfying though knowing that after using this cleanser your skin is really clean. Can't recommend it enough

      x

      Delete