Slutty Brownies



When I saw these gooey, crunchy, heavenly brownies on The Londoner, I couldn't wait to make myself some. 

I've made them a few times before and they're really easy to make. 




All you need is;

2 packs of Cookie mix
2 packs of Oreos
1 pack of Brownie Mix 

Mix your cookie and brownie mix ready to place on your greaseproof tin.





Make the cookie mix and spread along the bottom of your greaseproof papered tin. 




Layer with Oreos (try not to eat any)







Pour over the brownie mix and cook for roughly 30-35 minutes. But keep checking it and bring out if you like your brownies to be a bit gooeyer.





Then they're yours to enjoy. Your friends and family will love you for these.






5 comments:

  1. Ha! I saw these on the Thanksgiving episode of "Don't Be Tardy..." They look so good! It's 230am and I would totally make them now if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look super yummy. but look like they contain alot of sugar
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made these before and they are so yummy!! Definitely going to make them again now that you've reminded me they exist haha.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my frigging god I need to make these!!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete