Give Me Gold




Recently I had a major splurge, spoiling myself with some new clothes from ASOS and finally treating myself to some much needed jewellery from Kukee.

I love this Lions Head Necklace. It's such a statement piece! I can imagine wearing this to really dress up a black dress.





And this Chunky ID Tag Necklace is something I've had my eye on for a while. 




How cute is this Love Bracelet. So simple but beautiful. 



Spend over £10 and Kukee will send you a random gift for free








4 comments:

  1. Love the look of this jewellery, will have to have a look on their website! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to order from them for such a long time! I love almost everything they sell!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Beka, how cute is that little love bracelet?! Think I will be adding it to my collection very soon.
    I hope you're well?
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the love bracelet!! <3 xx

    Tabitha Chew
    tabasaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete