Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment



"If the earth's not nourished, you'll never grow beautiful flowers"

I've been looking forward to trying the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment for a while now. As some of you might know, I don't have amazing hair and this is due to the fact that over the years I have severely neglected my hair. 

So here's a bit of hair history for you - To start from the age of 17 to 19 I had white blonde hair... which took a lot of dying and left my hair really dry and damaged. This style eventually lead to my long hair becoming shorter and shorter. Not good.
 I then went on to commit further hair sin by gluing in extensions. As a stupid 19 year old I just wanted long hair but gluing in extensions left my real hair in the worst condition ever! Knotted with glue and left with bald patches I can't stress this enough, don't glue in extensions. It's definitely not worth the grief you get throughout and after doing it. Stick to clips or use the Halo to prevent damage.
 And last but not least, constant dying of my hair, after having been a blondie for many, many years I decided that I wanted a taste of the brunette lifestyle and opted for a rather gorgeous chocolate brown. I loved this colour for ages and because of my hair being blonde before, I was left with rather natural looking highlights that looked sunkissed and rather gorgeous. Then I went really dark, not intending to, but I was left with almost black hair. Rocking this look for a few months I then stripped and dyed my hair to it's current shade of dark blonde. After a few months of leaving my hair alone it's now in a good condition. 

It's just not long enough. 

So as well as occasionally wearing extensions to feed me my long hair fix I've decided that I need something to work on my hair to really work in some magic. 






This is where the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment comes into play. As a preliminary post I'll just say that I love the packaging and I want so hard to believe in the hype surrounding this hair miracle. After first use I notice my hair feels less tangled and the smell is divine. 

I'll try this product out for a little while and let you know the results. But I'm excited to say that I hope this gives my short/medium hair a boost and that long locks are soon on their way for me.  

2 comments:

  1. I so want to try this product out! I've been seeing it online a lot lately and I have actually read a positive review! I'd love to read more before investing in it so would be waiting for your review! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been looking to try this for ages!! had 3 inches cut off due to bleach ombre :( must purchase and see if it helps my hair! xx

    ReplyDelete