good kid, m.A.A.d city

So for my birthday, my sister got me two tickets to see one of my favourite rappers, Kendrick Lamar.

I wasn't really sure how well known Kendrick was until last night, with a legion of diverse fans all queuing up to see him, me and Elliot joined the line and eagerly waited for the doors to open.

To start Kaleigh Ritchie came on and warmed up the crowd. I've never even heard of the guy before but his voice was beautiful.



Then came a DJ set with a line up of big songs including my favourite, Paris, from Jay-Z and Kanye. 

After the crowd was pumped up, the room was electric with the introduction of Kendrick to the stage the crowd went wild. 









His show was filled with old tunes and new, but what impressed me most about his performance was his stage presence. Talking to the crowd and his flow from one song to the next was incredible. I was so impressed by the entire show, I literally can't wait to go and see him again. 


2 comments:

  1. Nothing better than going to see a great show! I'm glad that you had a good time.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon. One of my favourite artists, now got my eyes set on Jay-Z x

      Delete