Boi-ing Away Blemishes



I've been slightly obsessed with my complexion lately. Switching my usually heavy foundation for a BB cream means that blemish cover up is number one at the moment. 

For when I'm not wearing fake tan I stick to my Anti Blemish concealer from Miss Sporty. But now I've discovered a concealer that's just right for those sun kissed days.

Benefit's Boi-ing in Shade 2 is an extremely creamy formulation that covers dark circles without looking too heavy. I use my fingertip to apply under my eyes and onto any blemishes around my face. It blends in easily and doesn't leave you with a patchy finish.






Have you tried Boi-ing before?


13 comments:

  1. It's good to know this is easy to blend - I hate concealers that are hard to blend and I haven't find my 'holy grail' concealer yet so I'll keep this in mind :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend trying this. It's gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. I'm forever looking for the perfect concealer and I've never tried this one, maybe I should give it a shot - it sounds lovely! i'll remember how much you like it next time i'm looking for a new one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's well worth a try (and the money) trust me x

      Delete
  3. I love creamy concealers. I'd love to try this x
    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I've been dying to try this. I'm slightly scared what it will be like with my oily skin though!

    Jade xx

    www.fairytalekiss.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have combination skin so sometimes it's quite oily and this doesn't budge throughout the day. I think you'd be impressed

      x

      Delete
  5. I used to use this all the time but have kind-of forgotten about it, I might dig it out again! Thanks for reminding me!


    Photo-Jenn-ic


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge fan of Benefit products! I haven't tried this one yet but I have heard really good things about it. I just got their Hello Flawless foundation and I love it! xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try that foundation but I'm in love with BB creams atm x

      Delete
  7. Ok the sandwhich one is a big YES from me.

    xx

    http://girlfromthethirdfloor.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete