Balance Me Moisturiser



This month in Glamour you can get your hands on some wonderful skin care from Balance Me. 

I got the Daily Essentials Moisture Rich Face Cream and what better time for it. When the sun is out my skin really suffers and needs some extra TLC and hydration from my skin care routine. 





Blended with antioxidant rich Arctic Cloudberry, organic Shea Butter, Camellia and rosehip oils as well as Rose and Benzoin essential oils that provide this cream with a lovely floral scent. 

I really loved using this. It left my skin feeling really smooth which is something I'm obsessed with at the moment. 



4 comments:

  1. Hey Lovely! Thanks for following me on Bloglovin! Mind following my Blog too? I'm following yours <3 ♥♥ Click here to follow my Blog on Bloglovin ♥♥ | http://www.theinsideoutbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All done. Thanks for checking this out :) x

      Delete
  2. I have never seen this product, thanks for sharing it !

    XX Luba

    Summery look with hat in my post today

    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete