50 Facts About Me




So I thought I would let you lovely people who read my blog learn a little bit more about me. So here are 50 facts about me that you maybe didn't know. 

1. I am 21 years old
2. I live in a little town called Winsford in Cheshire
3. I live with my mum and little sister.
4. I have two mighty fine best friends called Rachel & Sophie
5. My super gorgeous bf is Elliot (aka partner in crime/Gordan Ramsey)
6. Three words to describe myself - weird, sensible & patient
7. I love cooking, hence the random cooking posts every now and then. I'm a serial diet ruiner.
8. I wear extensions occasionally (any tips on nifty hair growth are welcome)
9. I have two border collie dogs. Father & son aka Harry and Brody (The Troublemaker)
10. I also have a cat called Caesar, it's sometimes like a zoo in my house with all the pets.
11. My birthday is on May 16th
12. My favourite genres of music are hip hop, r&b, rap and pop
13. I am a size 10/12 depending on whether it's a fat or thin day
14. My favourite colour is red
15. I can't drive :( but I'm learning
16. My favourite place in the world is Paris
17. I've been a vegetarian for nearly 11 years
18. Pizza is my favourite food...EVER
19. My favourite part of doing my make up is my eyebrows
20. I have very light blue eyes
21. My second toe is slightly longer than my big toe (not weird at all)
22. My star sign is Taurus
23. I don't really watch a TV series when they're on, I wait and dedicate weeks to watching every episode of something (currently it's Game Of Thrones)
24. Love reality TV, so the likes of Towie, Made in Chelsea and Geordie Shore can be found on my Sky Planner
25. Bit of a shoe addict, but I have reigned this in significantly recently
26. I like my hair to be simple. Either up in a bun or down straight or with waves. Not much effort is put into this area I'm afraid
27. Favourite make up brands are MAC (obvs), Barry M and NARS
28. Must have hair products are the L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil and the Percy & Reed Dry Shampoo
29. Serious nail biter - disgusting habit that I need to stop right now
30. My job title is SEO & Social Media Executive (how exciting)
31. I read The Londoner daily < check it out
32. I want to live in London (any tips for moving down there are very welcome also)
33. Uni drop out, I spent a year at Bangor University studying Business Studies. Wasn't for me but met some amazing people
34. Subscriber to Cosmopolitan and you should be too. Love it when it arrives at the start of the month
35. Fake tanner - St Moriz medium mousse is my shade of choice
36. I pin A LOT of food recipes on Pinterest. Check them all out here
37. I started my blog at the beginning of this year and I LOVE it
38. My favourite online shops are ASOS, Topshop & Kurt Geiger
39. My favourite youtube channel is from Jenna Marbles, she is just hilarious beyond belief
40. My friends would describe me as Funny, Beautiful and Crazy
41. Elliot would describe me as gorgeous, smelly and stubborn. The babe.
42. My favourite number is 16
43. I love hot weather!
44. My favourite album at the moment is Jay Z's Magna Carta Holy Grail
45. My favourite song is We Found Love by Rihanna, going to take a corker to beat that one
46. My iPhone has bunny ears
47. I work for a company called TheHutGroup
48. I wear extensions from Lush Extensions in 15" Lightest Brown
49. Favorite make up product is my MAC lipstick in RiRi Woo
50. The camera i use is the Nikon Coolpix S9500 and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment