Scaredy Cat



I love horror films, but put me in a situation where I will literally have things jumping out at me and I'm a nervous wreck. So the suggestion to go to the London Dungeons from eager Elliot was one reciprocated with anticipation and fear. 

We headed into the dark dungeons and got amongst the fun of the actors and sets that took you back to the times the plague took over London and Jack the Ripper reaped his terror on the busy streets. 

Honestly, I was slightly terrified during this. But soon found myself relaxing and getting the grips with the feel of the place. With a range of interactive and informative shows, the London Dungeons is a really impressive feet of genius on London's part. Feeding that urge for an adrenaline rush with a scary, eery feel. 

We then hit the next big tourist attraction in London, Madame Tussauds. Taking pictures with all our favourite celebrities, me & Elliot had such a good time posing and joking around with the famous faces. 

















To finish the evening we headed to a show. When in London...

Wearing a white scuba dress from TheHut and Elliot wearing crisp white Ralph Lauren, we went out for dinner at Maxwell's and enjoyed a hearty meal that started with this beautiful plate of nachos to share. 





I then had vegetable fajitas whilst Elliot thoroughly enjoyed 'one of the best steaks he's ever had'. All finish off with a chocolate shake and a bike cab to the show. 





Les Miserables it was and what a show. The Queens Theatre filled up and with a cast that collated some extreme singing and acting talent that you rarely see every day, it was easy to get caught up in the emotion in the story. 







We then headed home. Our last night in London was one of the best nights I have ever had. 
Heading home was tough, we both loved London so much. Maybe one day this is what I'll call home. 

Once home, Elliot revealed where he had hidden a surprise for me. I found a pandora charm with Big Ben on it to remember this trip by.





Thank you Elliot for such an amazing time






2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, looks like you had an amazing time and such a cute charm!


    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie. The charms was the cherry on top of a fab weekend. xxx

      Delete