A Night With Rihanna


Last night was one amazing night! 

I'm a big, big fan of Rihanna and I finally got to see her on her Diamonds tour in Manchester. 

For this night there was one thing I just had to wear. The Ririwoo lipstick from her own collection at MAC.

 I started by applying this Black Red lip liner from Lord & Berry to give my lips a two toned finish. 





I then applied Ririwoo to my lips and blended with a brush. 

For my eyes I used the Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay to get a neutral smokey eye that won't detract from the lips. 








I then lined my lids with a big flick and finished with a set of Katy Perry eye lashes. 

Big hair was necessary and with my Babyliss Boutique Wavers I got finished my look. I wore one of my favourite dresses from ASOS with black strappy heels from Primark. 



The night started with an impressive set from GTA and then we waited for Rihanna to arrive. 

The entire night was so amazing, singing from her new Unapologetic album as well as her biggest hits like Umbrella, Only Girl and We Found Love. I didn't want it to end!! 



























7 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the two tone thing you did with your lipstick! Also Rihanna had some awesome costumes! xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rena. Yeah I've been meaning to do that for a while. I know, she's flawless x

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous Beka, I love the lips! So jealous you got to see her.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan :) I know, incredible lady xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Beka, you are gorgeous is Ririwoo! You are a lucky lady to see Riri in concert! She is amazing, I love her. I think she has a core of steel, somehow I get stronger because of her. And her music gives me inspiration all the time. I listen to her almost every single day! You have great taste lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her too. Her songs are very inspiring :) xxxx

      Delete
  4. I love the way you did your lipstick, very nice!
    Oh Rihanna, she is a babe isn't she? Love her sparkly jump suit
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete