The Best Bank Holiday






Escaping to Newcastle is something I always look forward to and when it's a bank holiday weekend, it makes the trip even more enjoyable.

 On Saturday me and Elliot headed down to Jesmond Dene, a gorgeous park filled with nature, bridges and lots of twists & turns. 

We took our time strolling through the park, walking along the streams and taking moments to just watch the small waterfalls glisten under the beaming sunlight. 











Within this park lies a rather quaint Animal Corner where you can visit pigs, goats and some exotic birds. A great place for kids, or big kids like me and Elliot.






Elliot treated me to a 99 and the day was made complete. Sitting there waiting for the opportune moment to strike and give Elliot an ice cream dotted nose...what can I say, we're just a right pair of fools when we're out and about. 




Sunday was another day filled with potential. The sun was glaring above us and Elliot invited me on a seaside adventure I couldn't refuse. I haven't been on a beach in ages and we had fun trying to not get our feet too cold from the water. We sat, watched the ocean and talked for a few moments before moving on. 














Aquariums are always an exciting place to go for me. Filled with the weirdest, prettiest and most beautiful creatures in the world. 












We finished the day with fish & chips, fresh donuts and sitting on a bench, looking out at the ocean again. 




 Did I ever want to leave this place? No, but the weather gave us a chill and we headed home for some relaxation in the warmth. 


Such a lovely weekend. One of the best.

7 comments:

  1. Awh Bek!!! Such a cute couple! I love aquariums! So much inspo and relaxation there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you guys are so cute! This looks like such a great day :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness your handbag is GORGEOUS! It's amazing, I love it! This looks like such a good bank holiday weekend, I love that you always take photos of the things you two do together and places you go, my boyfriend and I visit some gorgeous places but are forever forgetting to take photos of it! You should make a scrapbook of your adventures together, that's what we do with the photos we do have, it'll be so nice to look back over in the future :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your outfits are adorable!! The dress is my favorite piece! It looks like you guys had an amazing time and I'm so jealous you went to an aquarium! xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics! And that satchel bag is adorbs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, I'm so jealous :D

    ReplyDelete