PS Beauty - Get Involved



As a keen beauty blogger, reviewing new cosmetics on my blog is something I genuinely gain enjoyment from. It's something I do outside of work and I just can't get enough of it. I've got the blogger bug!

So when I got an email from the lovely Anna about a new way to review my favourite beauty buys I was all on board.

PS Beauty is a sophisticated and continually growing beauty review website that takes you through a journey to finding the best beauty buys for you.



You start by quickly signing up and picking your skin type etc to give PS Beauty a quick profile of yourself and then comes the fun bit.


You search for your favourite products and add them into your account. This is honestly an addictive process and it actually made me realise how many cosmetics products I've tried. If you can't find your product (which is a rarity as they are on the ball with most products) you just ask them to look for it and they'll add it in a few days. Brilliant.



Once you're done, relish in the technology of PS Beauty to find you the best beauty products tailored to the brands, colours and products to fit your needs.



I think this is a great extension to being a beauty blogger but is just as good for those of you out there without blogs that love beauty and want to discover more about yourselves. 




No comments:

Post a Comment