Nothing Like A Good Catch Up

This Friday was about 2 things for me..

Catching up with a friend and good food at one of my favourite places, Pesto.

I've known Kat for little over a year now, we used to work together but after she left we sort of, kinda drifted apart. But recently we got back in touch and the night called for girly giggling, gushing over the food and talking about boys... 

I love these nights








A wide selection of Tapas couldn't finish me and Kat off, so onto dessert





5 comments:

  1. Wow that food looks amazing! I also love the name of the restaurant :)

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see if there's one near you, they're so good :)

      x

      Delete
    2. Ooh is it a chain? I'll definitely have a look and see if there is! Thanks! x

      Delete
  2. That food looks INCREDIBLE! You're making my hungry by just looking at them! I'll definitely be looking if there's one near me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I look at these pictures it makes me hungry. Hope there is one near you xxx

      Delete