MAC Prep + Prime



I've always wanted to get that perfect finish for my lips but I find that lipsticks can leave my lips feeling dry and chapped, not a good look when you're rocking a red lip.

So I decided that MAC would be the solution to my problems. Prep + Prime provides you with that perfect base, hydrating lips to prevent cracking whilst amplifying the colour of your lipstick.

This is honestly a life saver, I don't know what on earth I've been doing for the last 20 years but from now on my lips and lip colour are always going to be perfect.








5 comments:

  1. I need something like this, it sounds great!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I really want to try something from the Prep & Prime range!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good - may have to invest! Thanks for the review! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. just come across your blog! definitely going to be trying this - hate dry lips ruining things!

    great blog
    www.shesmadeup.blogspot.co.uk
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds so good! I hate dry lips making matte shades look terrible xx

    ReplyDelete