Lighted Nail Care Wand To The Rescue



My nails are atrocious!

I've worn false nails for weeks now and on top of that I'm a serial nail biter! I'm shaming myself on the internet so that anybody else in my position can save themselves now!

The Lighted Nail Care Wand from AllUNeed4Travel is the coolest and easiest tool I've used on my nails..EVER!!!

With 4 detachable heads that file, buff and polish your nails so that they look presentable again.












All finished with a much needed coat of Sally Hansen Continuous Growth Treatment.

You can get your hands on this amazing tool at AllUNeed4Travel



5 comments:

  1. woah that looks futuristic hahah! I need something to sort my nails out though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can promise you this will, I was really impressed by it xxx

      Delete
  2. I've never seen this tool before! Sounds and looks perfect. Your nails look completely different too.

    Great post!

    Amy xxx

    www.amodernminute.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't believe how good the results were. So glad I got to try this :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Informative post.i have never see this tool..Nail care is essential as nails protect the tips of our fingers and toes.As beautiful nails make us feel great about ourselves.Great post!
    Salon in Mohali

    ReplyDelete