An Essie with Love Manicure




There is nothing more therapeutic for me than painting my nails.

I know to some people it's a fuss and too fiddly but I just love sitting down and putting it all together to create some gorgeous looking nails. 


So I took to Pinterest and decided that my new Essie nail polishes hadn't been put to work yet.

So inspired the Essie french manicure with a twist. 




I applied Flawless first, giving it 2 layers to get an opaque, beautiful finish. Then I used my Blanc Essie to do the tips, keeping in line with where my finger starts for a neat finish. 

After drying I drew on my hearts using Essie Snap Happy to my feature nail. 

Finishing this all off with a coat of Matte Finish by Rimmel







Summery, smart and cute. 

Perfect

Hope you like them



7 comments:

  1. Awh this looks really cute, I might give it a go!

    Millie x

    http://hidbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really easy to do :) Hope it looks good for you xxx

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute mani!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed.

    Thanks Athena xxx

    ReplyDelete