RealTechniques Expert Face Brush


So for a while now I've been seeing RealTechniques pop up everywhere. Bloggers just can't seem to get enough of them! So I had to get in on the action.


 I recently purchased the RealTechniques Expert Face Brush from HQHair to replace my somewhat lacking foundation brush that I was using at the time. 
 I've got to say I'm pretty impressed by this brush, quick and easy application without absorbing any coverage! I can't recommend it enough.

I use it for my concealer as well as my foundation and it's a life saver.


Created by pro make up artist Samantha Chapman, you can clearly see when using these that they are created by an expert. Using high tech materials such as hand cut Taklon bristles (which are also cruelty free), to provide you with precise and even coverage. 


If you haven't tried any of the brushes yet then I highly recommend you do.







11 comments:

  1. I've been seeing that everywhere as well - I think you've persuaded me to give it a try! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, glad I've persuaded you. They're amazing, hope you like it xx

      Delete
  2. I love Real Techniques brushes, this is one of my favourite brushes. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Won't be going back to my old brush now xx

      Delete
  3. I love these brushes, this is one of my faves!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try my next brush. Got to get thinking about which one I want. xx

      Delete
  4. I'm yet to try but these come so highly recommended, need to start building my collection

    prettylittleus

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't wait for the next brush I'll get. Will have to do some research :) I would get the core collection set if I were you. That way you get more than one brush to play with

      xx

      Delete
  5. I have this brush too and I love it! I think its the best for foundation, and so easy to buff in circles around the skin.

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's amazing isn't it. It literally has given me the best coverage of my life! what was I doing before this came along lol

      xx

      Delete
  6. I love the Expert Face Brush too! However my favourite brush from the collection would have to be the Buffing Brush. It is such a shame that this brush can't be purchased separately instead of buying the whole core kit! X

    ReplyDelete