Oh Nicki! You Smell Awesome!



Anyone that knows me well knows that I love Nicki Minaj!

So when I got the chance to try out her new fragrance Pink Friday I was more than excited!

So now as well as loving the lady to bits I can now smell like her :p bit weird but hey ho




The box the fragrance comes in is gorgeous, gold and pink it instantly screams Nicki's barbie style. With images of her on the sides as well as her name on the lid.




The bottle is AMAZING. A little figurine of Nicki with a gold face and long pink hair! This is perfect and Nicki certainly has gone above and beyond to make sure her fans are happy with her work.

The smell is gorgeous, light and refreshing pink floral petals with fruity notes and a vanilla base with a musky and woody undertone. 

You can get this fragrance from Lookfantastic

4 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I love the bottle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're nominated for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out:

    http://sophieedavies.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing bottle! Hope it smells just as good!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a complete sucker for a pretty perfume bottle, and it doesnt get much better than this! The scent sounds just up my street too - perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete