Lasagna Cupcakes



For most of my foodie posts I gain inspiration from a little place called Pinterest.

Here I've discovered a multitude of recipe ideas and today I want to share with you one that I've tried out and think is amazing.

Lasagna Cupcakes

And they are more delicious than they sound, if you can believe that's possible



So for these you will need

1 onion
1/2 a pack of Quorn Mince 
Passata
1 garlic clove
Crushed chilli
Oregano
Dried Coriander
12 sheets of lasagna 
White sauce 
Mozzarella cheese


To start you'll need to soften your lasagna sheets so place them in a pan with boiled water. You won't need to heat these, just leave them to soak.

Whilst they are softening, you can make your mince. Frying off your onion and garlic first followed by your Quorn mince then adding in the passata. For your seasoning I would go with a sprinkling of oregano, a good dose of coriander and crushed chilli to taste. Adding salt and pepper too. Cook for roughly 10-15 minutes.




When the mince is nearly finished cooking, take your now soft lasagna sheets and tear them in half length ways. In your muffin tray make a cross shape with your sheets. This should make roughly 5 to 6 cupckes. With anything left over, use to fill any gaps.

Then add a good spoonful of mince into the muffin trays topping them with white sauce then adding a layer of lasagna sheet again. If you have deeper trays then repeat but mine were quite shallow so I added another layer of white sauce and topped with a good helping of mozzarella. 




Cook for 15 minutes. 







Voila!! How amazing do these look! 





I couldn't resist, I had to have one straight away. Sooooo good!

Hope you enjoy making them :)



12 comments:

  1. God those look amazing! I may just have to make those! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really easy to make too. Definitely recommend you do :) xxx

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! Definitely on my to make list now! xxx

    lipgloss-and-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look amazing yes! The name is a bit off-putting though... :-)

    http://gedlab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean but trust me they are amazing x

      Delete
  4. they look so good! Im actually getting hungry looking at them! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you'll have to get cooking :) they're so good xx

      Delete
  5. Great idea - I wil have to try and make vegetarian ones :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they taste just as good (if not better) with quorn.

      Enjoy xx

      Delete