Carousel Cupcakes




So if you haven't seen it already, I wrote about the festivities surrounding Elliot's 21st and within this was the brief mention of a company called Carousel Cupcakes

What an amazing company to stumble upon before a birthday!

They create all kinds of cupcakes and even make them to order so you can get exactly what you want. Brilliant.


I ordered some Pug Puppy Cupcakes for Elliot as he is slightly (overly) obsessed with having a pug. 



How cute!!

They tasted amazing too! 





Delivery was so informative too, giving me messages of when it would arrive etc. 



I can't recommend Carousel Cupcakes enough! Incredible find and I hope that the next occasion you have coming up you think of them to literally 'put the icing on the cake'. 


10 comments:

  1. they are probably the most amazing cakes i have ever seen... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! I couldn't believe it when I found them x

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness. I can't stop staring at them. I think I'd have to take the pug bit off before eating to be honest. Look delicious though.

    Little Red Umbrellas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to as well. Felt so mean eating it's face. xx

      Delete
  3. Omg the pug cupcakes are so cute!! How cleaver are some people :) I honestly would be so reluctant to take a bite and ruin the design lol! I just found your blog and followed you on twitter & bloglovin' :) It would be amazing if you followed back! Looking forward to reading more of your posts Beka!

    Robyn xox
    http://thechicimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I did feel guilty eating them until i tasted how good they were. Guilt slowly fading... lol

      Followed on all of the above. Thanks hun. Will check your blog out tonight after work :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Aww these look so cute, I love pugs! <33 And it's so lovely that they tasted yummy! Lovely post!

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww they're so cool!!

    follow for follow?

    http://graciiousme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I'll head over to your blog now xx

      Delete