Lush Lord & Berry Lips



I have been slightly obsessed with dark lips ever since I saw Louise from Made In Chelsea turn up to one of the fabulous parties wearing near black lipstick - love at first sight.

So ever since I have acquired a fair number of purple, berry and plum lipsticks that have given me my fix of violet power but I had yet to be brave enough to go for something so deep it's called black.


But I have bitten the bullet and with Lord & Berry's Vogue lipstick from Beauty Expert which is stated as being 'Black/Red'. Not only that, I perfected this amazing lip colour with the matching KISSPROOF waterproof lip colour lip liner in Black Red.







So for this lipstick I kind of wanted to pull together a complete look for those of us out there that would usually shy away from such a bold colour. So I went for highlighted eyes using Polyester Bride and Maui Wowie from the Urban Decay Ammo Palette, eyeliner with a small flick and finishing with Lush Lashes in Angelina.



I hope you love this look as much as I do, I'd wear a LBD and gold accessories with this look. No forgetting tousled waves for the hair. 





12 comments:

  1. You look so good Beka! Your eyes are perfect xx

    www.charissarae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think dark lips can look so so sexy. I love how you've done this makeup look! Your lips look gorgeous :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo gorgeous and this colour is bang on trend! I can't wait to start rocking the purple again! Love it - And you're so beautiful too - slightly jealous!

    Hannah

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Hannah, you're so nice, thanks. Yeah it was all over LFW wasn't it so I'm holding onto this shade for a while. Who says spring is about bright colours.

      xxx

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous colour. Think it looks really daring and you definitely pull it off. :)

    My latest post ** FAB Goes to London **
    Lots of love, M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyebrows and your makeup are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That colour looks gorgeous on you sweet! :)

    sophie-lillie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pull that color off so well!

    Following you now, would so love it if you followed back!

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete